A recent Inman survey found that agents are hungry for more integration between the tech tools they use to help them do business better. A Realtor-owned company has taken that message to heart.
Electronic forms provider zipLogix has announced multiple tech integrations over the last several months. The latest is with another Realtor-owned tool: Realtors Property Resource.
Users will be able to access zipLogix’s zipForm software directly from RPR and will be able to create RPR property reports directly from zipForm to work more efficiently with their clients, zipLogix said.
“Bringing together two industry-leading and industry-owned companies to increase access to critical forms and valuable data will strengthen the position of agents and brokers,” zipLogix Chairman Mark Peterson said in a statement.
“From school zones to flood zones, we know homebuyers need the full picture to make the right purchase, and this will empower agents to provide it to them.”
RPR and its database of the same name provide access to data on 166 million properties, including 162 million property deeds, 132 million mortgages, 130 million tax records and 7.3 billion property valuations, according to RPR’s website.
Through RPR’s new mobile app, which will also be integrated with zipForm, Realtors can search public records, and if their MLS has partnered with RPR, their own MLS data as well. They can also create customizable reports for any property for their clients.
ZipLogix is a joint venture between the National Association of Realtors and California Association of Realtors subsidiary Real Estate Business Services Inc. (REBS) with more than 600,000 customers. As of the end of 2013, NAR owned an approximate 30 percent interest in zipLogix, carrying a value of $4 million. ZipForm is the exclusive and official forms software of NAR.
RPR is a National Association of Realtors subsidiary. The nation’s 1 million Realtors can all access the RPR database and tools as a “member benefit” at no additional cost.
Other integrations zipLogix has announced in the last several months:
- Earlier this month, zipLogix announced a zipForm Plus integration with NAR-backed moving app Updater.
- In November, zipLogix deepened an integration with DocuSign’s transaction management platform that allows zipForm users to fill out forms within DocuSign.
- In August, zipLogix said it would integrate a digital offer platform, Offer Runway, from Realty Pilot into zipForm Plus in order to allow agents to track their transaction history from within zipForm Plus.
- That same month, the company announced an integration with a tax reporting application, Deductr, one of the members of NAR’s tech accelerator, REach.
- In July, zipLogix announced a seamless integration with paperless transaction management platform BackAgent, which was completed last month.
- In May, zipLogix announced an integration of NuOffer into zipForm.
Email Andrea V. Brambila.